Drop Shipping Terms & Conditions
Drop Shipping Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions set out here regulate the business relationship between you the buyer and us the company. When you buy from us you agree to be bound by them so it is important that you read and understand them.
- The Company: shall mean Liberty House Toys Ltd
- The Buyer: shall mean the person or company buying the goods (the Drop Shipper)
- The Goods: shall mean the goods or products to be supplied to the buyer from the company under the contract between them.
- English Law
This contract to which these conditions apply shall be construed in accordance with and governed in all respects by the laws of England and the Company and the buyer submit irrevocably to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The contract is entered into when we accept your order and is subject to the company’s terms and conditions and any queries the company has with the buyer which will be notified within 24hrs of order placement.
The contract shall not be assigned by the buyer with prior written consent of the company.
- Delivery Date
Notwithstanding any specific date mentioned for delivery of the goods, time shall not be deemed to be of the essence of the contract in relation thereto.
- Price and Payment
- All price quotations are calculated from costs applicable at the date of any such quotations. If there is any increase in such costs or typographical pricing error between the date of quotation and dispatch of an order the company will not send the order until the buyer has confirmed acceptance of the new or correct price or has cancelled the order.
- The company will invoice all order in £ Great British Pounds Sterling.
- The company reserves the right to change its prices without prior notification.
- VAT is added to products (and carriage where applicable) at check out. Export customers must specify and verify their trading VAT numbers for VAT exemption.
- Our terms of sale require pro-forma payment and can be made at check out by all major credit/ debits cards and Paypal. We do not offer any account facilities on our drop ship service unless agreed in writing.
- The buyer is responsible to pay all sums due to the company under these terms by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
- The buyer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount payable under the contract to the Company because of any disputed claims of the buyer in respect of faulty goods or any other alleged breach of the contract, nor shall the buyer be entitled to set-off against any amount payable under the contract to the Company any monies which are not then presently payable by the Company or for which the Company disputes liability.
- Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with products on special offer or on sale. Special offers and sales are only applicable which stock lasts.
- Shortages and Damages
Any shortages in delivery must be notified in writing within three days of receipt of goods with full details. Notification of non-delivery must be made within five days of dispatch (date of dispatch quotes on invoice/ dispatched email) or incorrect items received. Buyers are required to check stock on arrival for any faults or defects and notification of any faults or defects need to be confirmed in writing within 10 days of receipt of goods. Any damage to goods in transit must be advised in writing within 24 hours of good arriving to ensure we can notify the transportation company within their time frame. If any of this happens the contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations and Returns
If a buyer wishes to return an undamaged item then we will refund or exchange any goods if returned within 14 days of receipt of goods, in the original undamaged packaging, unassembled, unused and in a resalable condition. For non-damaged items, please note that there is a return carriage/ collection charge per order for UK mainland and outgoing carriage costs would not be refunded. International collections will be charged at an equivalent rate to the outgoing carriage costs plus a surcharge of 50%. You can contact our customer services team via email on email@example.com alternatively you can fill out our return form here.
- Risk and Property
- The risk of damage or loss of the goods shall pass to the buyer at the time of delivery, or if the buyer wrongfully fails to take the delivery of the goods or fails to provide adequate means of access for the delivery of the goods at the time when the company has tendered delivery of the goods or attempted to deliver the same.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, or any other provision in these conditions, the property in the goods shall not pass to the buyer until the Company has received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the goods and all other sums due from the buyer to the company.
- The buyer shall not be entitled to pledge or any way charge by way of security, for any indebtedness of any of the goods which remain the property of the Company, but if the buyer does so all monies owing by the buyer to the Company shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of the Company) forthwith become due and payable.
- Force Majeure
The company shall not be held in writing of any defect within 10 days of delivery, the buyer shall be deemed to have examined and accepted the goods in good condition and free from any defects and supplied in accordance with all the specifications of the order.
- Defects and Warranties
- If the Company is not notified in writing of any defect within 10 days of delivery, the buyer shall be deemed to have examined and accepted the goods in good condition and free from any defects and supplied in accordance with all the specifications of the order.
- The Companies liability for consequential loss shall not exceed the invoice value of the defective goods.
- Subject as expressly provided in these conditions, and except where the goods are sold to a person dealing as a consumer, (within the meaning of the Unfair Contract terms Act 1977), all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest permitted by law.
- In the rare event of you encountering a fault with any item purchased from us please email a description of the fault along with images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- When an item has been authorised by us for collection by a courier it must be packaged in a sealed box ready for collection.
Please refer to our Shipping and Delivery terms by clicking here.
- Delivery, Refusal of Delivery and Non Delivery
Goods should arrive within 48hrs (UK mainland) of the companies email notification of goods leaving the companies warehouse. If the buyer refuses to accept delivery of the goods, the return carriage of the goods will be at the expense and risk of the buyer without prejudice to any other rights of the Company under these conditions or otherwise.
- Selling online
The latest manufacturer’s logos, product images and descriptions must be used to represent their products. As a minimum the website must show if a product is not physically in stock and where applicable indicate stock availability dates. Your website should not sit alongside or within a third party’s website without specific prior written approval from us. Third party websites - Amazon, eBay, Etsy, OnBuy, also includes all other third party seller platforms.
We have made every effort to display the products as accurately as possible by buyer’s should be aware that the pictures are a representation of the product and there may be small differences to the actual product, for example as the colours you will see will depend upon your monitor. We also aim to describe the product as accurately as possible and should a product be misrepresented or the products should change we have the right to make changes to the description and product without prior notice. We reserve the right to cease supply to any retailer or online retailers who trades in a way we feel may affect the reputation or distribution rights of our brand and it’s products.
We reserve the right to cease or suspend trading with anyone who is in breach of our terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notification. We advise all buyers to regularly read our terms and conditions to keep up to date. By placing an order with us you have also confirmed that you have re-read our terms and conditions and carriage costs to ensure you are up to date and informed.